Membership in the
for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (India)
Membership Fee Increased with effect from April 1, 2014 as per GB decision
The Society shall assemble and discuss matters
of scientific interest and mainly strive to achieve the objectives
to cultivate an atmosphere
nationwide for the growth of basic and technological oriented research
in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
2. to bring the professionals from
various faculties together to improve the quality of their approach in
3. communicating to all members, by
developing a Society's Newsletter and also by arranging workshop with
laboratory demonstrations, where learning and exchange of relevant
concepts can be stimulated every year.
4. members will be encouraged to join and participate in the activities of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS).
5. to promote scientific research and development of technologies (biomaterials, biophotonics, bioreactors, cellular constructs, etc.) in the areas of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, which help in the treatment of diseases in humans and animals leading to amelioration of pain and suffering.
6. to be an international leader in identifying and developing platform technologies and intellectual property that will underpin the development of tissue engineering and regenerative therapies.
Membership of the Society shall be open to all individuals without any discrimination of race, sex or nationality, and to recognized bodies, institutions or organizations, who subscribe to the objectives of the Society, according to the Rules and Regulations.
Type of Memberships
Life Member, Indian: Rs 2000.00* (with effect from 1 April 2014)
Life Member, Foreign: US$ 75.00
Organizational Member, Indian: Rs 10000.00*
Organizational Member, Foreign: US$ 250.00
Retired Faculty (Life Member Indian): Rs. 1000.00*
* by Demand Draft payable at Trivandrum - Add Rs 100/- for outstation cheques.
You can download the Application Form from this site and the filled in application along with the cheque/DD (in favour of Society for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine - India) may be send to the following address. (we prefer online transaction)
Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs - India,
Biomedical Technology Wing,
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 012
For online money transfer (NEFT Transaction): Those who wish to transfer the application fee online can use the following information. Indicate the Transaction no. in the application form.
Account Name: Society for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine India
Bank: Union Bank of India
Bank Branch: Poojappura
IFSC Code: UBIN0555657
MICR Code: 695026012